TRUTH BE TOLD

TRUTH BE TOLD
WORLD NEWS EVERY DAY

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Senator Arrested for Drunk Driving

Senator Arrested for Drunk Driving

Sen. Michael Crapo (R-ID) was arrested in Virginia early Sunday morning and charged with driving under the influence, CBS News reports.

An officer was on routine patrol when he saw Sen. Crapo's vehicle run a red light. Crapo underwent several field sobriety tests, which he failed... He was then taken into custody without incident.

Said Crapo: "I am deeply sorry for the actions that resulted in this circumstance. I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter. I will also undertake measures to ensure that this circumstance is never repeated."

No comments:

Post a Comment