TRUTH BE TOLD

TRUTH BE TOLD
WORLD NEWS EVERY DAY

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NEWS RELEASE: I spoke with Congressman Bill Johnson's office (Dan). The News media is not telling the entire story.

NEWS RELEASE: I spoke with Congressman Bill Johnson's office (Dan). The News media is not telling the entire story. They are still Benghazi even though the top admin is trying to sweep under the rug. He believes they should be held accountable and answer for who gave the stand down orders and acts of treason. I explained to him that the Rosenbergs were put to death here in America for less than what this admin has done. And we will be held accountable for our laws and justice equally under the law. He said to get the word out that hearings are still on with Benghazi and Fast and Furious.

I also mentioned the young man held in chains in Mexico should be released immediately or hold Mexico accountable. Obama, Hillary and Holder were gun running there. He said this man declared his weapon at the border given approval then arrested illegally. Mexico release this man immediately!

I expressed my request of no more spending cap it, pay off debt and balance our budget. He said John Boehner wanted to speak on the news media about the debt and the media (all outlets including Fox News denied him) Pravda news media at work. I mentioned to him to have Congress contact Glenn Beck Main Man and he will get the truth out there. He said he would look into this as it is a good idea.

I also said , NO GUN BAN to which he agrees. Share the news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment