TRUTH BE TOLD

TRUTH BE TOLD
WORLD NEWS EVERY DAY

Sunday, December 16, 2012

MY PRAYER

HEAVENLY FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HELP US
PLEASE STOP OBAMA AND ALL HIS EVIL TROLLS IN OUR GOV
IN THE NAME OF JESUS I BIND SATAN AND HIS HOLD ON OUR NATION I ASK IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO WAKE PEOPLE UP TO HIS EVIL WAYS AND TO SEE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY FOR SALVION  ONLY YOU FATHER IN HEAVEN CAN HELP OUR NATION PLEASE HELP US STOP OBAMA FROM RUINING OUR NATION AND OPEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY ONE ON OUR EARTH THAT IS WILLING TO LOVE JESUS AND BELIEVE HE IS OUR LORD AND SAVLIOR PLEASE HELP US TURN OUR NATION BACK TO GOD AND STOP THIS JUDGEMENT THAT HAS COME UPON OUR ONCE GREAT NATION I LOVE YOU FATHER WITH ALL MY HEART IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN

Salvation Prayer: http://youtu.be/L7xSw21YusI via @youtube

Prayer of Salvation 2013

The Prayer of Salvation 2013 | Real Salvation Prayer | Known as the Sinner’s Prayer

If you would like to pray the most important prayer in your life for the year 2013. You can pray or renew your relationship with Jesus and enter two prayer requests. You have never prayed this before. Or you want to renew your relationship with Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. This Prayer of Salvation has been made in progressive revelation directly from the Lord and the Holy Bible.
 "Lord Jesus, I ask You to come into my life and forgive me of all my sins. I confess my sins before You this day. I denounce Satan and all his works. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my life. Thank You for saving me. I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that You rose from the dead. I am saved. Write my name in the Lamb's book of life. Today is my God-day with the Lord Jesus! I pray this prayer to the Father in the name of Jesus. Amen."
Almighty God,

I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ. I confess that my life has been sinful, separated from You ( Rom 3:23 ). Forgive My sins. I Believe in my heart, that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He rose from dead on the third day ascending on High. I Believe in Lord Jesus Christ ( Acts 16:31 ). I Believe in my heart, that no man cometh unto Father but by Jesus ( John 14:6 ).

Jesus I Believe You died on the Cross 2000 years ago for my sins. You shed your precious Blood for my justification. I thank you with all my heart for Loving me.

Jesus I turn to You. Heal my body and soul. Heal my body, …heal my life. Come into my heart. Fill my soul. Change me. Mold me. Use me. Heal me. Deliver me. Transform my life and never let me be the same again. Cleanse me with your Holy blood and make me Whole.

I receive Jesus in my heart. By receiving Jesus I have Eternal Life. And this is Eternal Life, that I may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent ( John 17:1-5 ). Let me know you deeply through Your Holy Spirit Father. Reveal Your will and enlighten the eyes of my heart that I can know the hope which God has called me, the riches of His glorious inheritance for His Holy people – the Eternal Life.

Heavenly Father fill me with Your Holy Spirit so I can have part of the First Resurrection ( Rev 20:5-6). I receive the Holy Spirit – the Promice of the Father. From now on fill me continiously with Your Spirit Father.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment