TRUTH BE TOLD

TRUTH BE TOLD
WORLD NEWS EVERY DAY

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Rep Allen West “Individual Sovereignty and Freedom to Succeed is not granted by Government Agencies”

Rep Allen West “Individual Sovereignty and Freedom to Succeed is not granted by Government Agencies”


Congressman Allen West wrote the following messages on Facebook today
I would like to wish the constituents of Florida’s 22nd Congressional District as well as my fellow Americans a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
It is my deepest hope, that as the citizens of this great nation sit around their tables today, they will be thankful to be Americans, where individual sovereignty and freedom to succeed is not granted by government agencies or officials, cannot be taken away in the name of fairness, but is embedded in the Constitution, with liberty and justice for all.
May God bless you and your family, and may God bless the United States of America.
Grateful Reflection on Our Blessings - by Allen West on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:18am
Today I, along with my wife Angela, and my daughters Aubrey and Austen, join Americans from sea to shining sea in gathering together for a special meal of Thanksgiving. Regardless of who we are or our origins, we will all take a moment to reflect on the bounty that is ours as citizens of these United States.
It is appropriate to take these moments of grateful reflection, even during moments of disappointment.  Serving my constituents in the House of Representatives has been one of the highest honors of my life, and I am deeply thankful to have had that opportunity.
As a result, this Thanksgiving will be a particularly bittersweet celebration for my family, as I expect it might be for many families across the country.
Nonetheless, we shall sit down together as a nation today and give thanks for all that we do have. No matter how lavish or how meager our celebration, as Americans we are all still imbued with the same unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and all of God’s blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment