TRUTH BE TOLD

TRUTH BE TOLD
WORLD NEWS EVERY DAY

Friday, November 30, 2012

Investigation Launched after Classified Info on Benghazi Attack Was Given to Daily Beast Reporter (Video)

Investigation Launched after Classified Info on Benghazi Attack Was Given to Daily Beast Reporter (Video)

Leak Inquiry Launched After Daily Beast Reporter Was Given Classified Info on Benghazi Attack–
A leak inquiry has been launched after Daily Beast reporter Leslie Gelb was given classified information on the Benghazi attack.
Catherine Herridge at FOX News reported:
On Monday Rep. Peter King (R-NY) called on President Obama to identify the White House staff members who may have unlawfully disclosed intelligence on the Benghazi attack to journalist Leslie Gelb.
Today, Rep. Peter T. King (R-NY), Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security, called on President Obama to identify White House staff members who may have unlawfully disclosed intelligence on the Benghazi attack to journalist Leslie Gelb. Last month Dr. Gelb claimed to have received a White House intelligence briefing on the attack.
But today Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and Central Intelligence Agency Director David Petraeus denied that Dr. Gelb received any such briefing from their agencies, and announced a preliminary inquiry into this possibly criminal disclosure of classified information.
In response to today’s letter, Chairman King said: “I welcome Directors Clapper and Petraeus’ initiation of an inquiry into yet another Obama Administration leak of sensitive national security information to the media. If the Intelligence Community did not brief Leslie Gelb on classified information about the Benghazi attack, then who did? I call upon the White House to immediately identify any staff members who may have met with Dr. Gelb since September 11, 2012.”
On October 8th, Dr. Gelb wrote in The Daily Beast that he received a White House intelligence briefing on the September 11, 2012 attack on the United States Consulate in Benghazi. Dr. Gelb stated he received the same intelligence briefing on the subject as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, which was itself derived from the President’s Daily Brief. Dr. Gelb claimed that the initial “daily intel reports” reviewed by himself, Ambassador Rice and President Obama confirmed “that the Benghazi mob formed more or less on its own, mainly in reaction to the American video cartooning sacred Muslim figures.”

1 comment:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inaaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete